Saturday, April 13, 2013

How To Prepare Yourself Night Before The Convention

Have you ever experienced feeling and looking horrible on the day of a convention.

Happened to me A LOT of times.

So the night before, PREPARE PREPARE PREPARE.

Here are my tips for you~





1. PACK YOUR STUFFS
-Seriously if you don't want to forget a few stuffs, do it the night before. I recommend doing a list of the things you need to bring with you. Trust me, with my crappy memory this tip HELPED ME.


2. GET ENOUGH SLEEP
- 8 hours of sleep is enough. I know it's hard to sleep when you're excited but seriously YOU NEED enough sleep so you wouldn't have big soggy eyebags on the big day. I have a few rituals I do to force myself to sleep.

  • Drink milk
  • Tire myself out (a.k.a. exercise, run around etc)
  • While lying down, put a pillow on top of your eyes, don't move around and close your eyes. Works for me.

3. CLEAN YOUR FACE
- If you want your face to be twice as smooth. Do this before you sleep:
  • Get 1-2 tablespoon of brown sugar
  • Get 1 teaspoon of honey or olive oil
  • Combine the two
  • Then scrub the mixture to your face
  • Wash it off
This process will eliminate all the dead skin cells on your face, thus making your face look and feel smoother.


4. DON'T EAT TOO MUCH OILY AND SALTY FOOD
- Oily and salty foods are delicious I'll admit. But those kind of foods not only make your face oily or have unwanted acne/s but that will also make you bloat.


5. CHANGE YOUR CONTACT LENS SOLUTION
- If you're planning on wearing contact lenses for you cosplay, you should replace the solution your contacts are soaking on the night before because of two reasons:

  • It'll sting REALLY bad if you don't replace the solution often
  • Lessen the hassle of replacing the solution then wearing, instead you could just wear them quickly


That's all that I could recommend for you cosplayers and con-goers out there.

Hope this article helped you.

No comments:

Post a Comment