Friday, April 26, 2013

Contact Lens Review: Crystal Opal Brown



Lens Details:

Diameter: 14.5mm
Usage: 1 year
Base Curve: 8.70









How was the lens?

I already tried two Crystal contact lenses, so I was expecting this to be incredibly comfortable and easy to put on. And I was right.

The color wasn't as vibrant looking as I was expecting. But when worn it shows a hint of natural looking details. 

This lens would be great as an everyday lens!






Price: Php 250

Bought it from this shop:



Rating:

Comfort: 5/5
Enlargement: 4.5/5
Color: 4/5



FINAL VERDICT:

Overall I love this lens!

Found a cheaper and more natural looking replacement to my expired GEO Princess Mimi Chocolate Brown lenses.

This may not appear at photographs without lighting / flash.

But see how beautiful it looks when it's hit by the light!


PHOTO SPAM:






No comments:

Post a Comment