Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Cosplay Eyeliner Tutorial #2


Hey there~

I'm back with the second installment of my eyeliner tutorial.

This style can be used for characters with strong personalities. Can be used for both genders, but this suits female characters better.




1. Wear your contact lens before applying your make up! I'm wearing my I.Fairy Cara (Green) 15mm.




2. If you're having a hard time applying your eyeliner evenly, try tugging the corners of your eyes (like shown above) to make your eyelids smoother.



3. Start to draw the outline of the overall shape and thickness of your eyeliner style. Do this part slowly, to ensure even lines.



4. Start filling in the outline.



5. Then I add black eyeshadow on my lower eyelid. You can use eyeliner for this, but using eyeshadow will give it a softer and a bit natural look.



6. Using the black eyeshadow, I apply it over my eyeliner especially the edges. This would make the eyeliner blend softly.



6. Then I apply another layer of eyeliner to top everything off.
(I had to photoshop this part since my eyeliner is showing off too pale sorry)



Then you could apply your false eyelashes after this.

I hope this tutorial helped you~
Stay tuned for the next installment.

No comments:

Post a Comment