Sunday, March 24, 2013

Cosplay Eyeliner Tutorial #1


Hey there~
I'm here to show you how I do my cosplay eyeliner styles.

First stop, I'm showing you a style that can be considered a bit generic. This style can be used for both genders.

This style will open up your eyes and could make you look both serious and casual.




1. Wear your contact lenses first before applying make up! That's rule number one! I'm wearing my GEO Princess Mimi (Chocolate Brown) 15mm.



2. If you're having a hard time applying eyeliner cleanly in your eyes, you gotta have to tug the corner of your eyelids. This would smoothen out your eyelids thus making application easier.



3. Start drawing a clean line on how THICK you want your eyeliner to be. If you're not used to applying eyeliner, you could apply the line slowly. No need to rush.

I'm using my favorite pen eyeliner: Majolica Majorca Perfect Automatic Eyeliner (BK999)



4. After creating the line, you could start filling up the gap. Like I said, no need to rush. Do this as cleanly as you can!



4. After filling up the line and everything this is what you'll end up.




5. Now you can start working on the corners. Draw a line towards your finger (the one tugging) then from the lower lids of your eyes draw a line meeting up with the line from the upper lid. Once you got that you could start filling up the gap.


6. From the point where the tip of my eyeliner is where you start your line. Start with a thin line. Draw it slowly.



7. Make the outer part thicker. Make it connect with the line from your upper lid.



8. Then yay! Your eyeliner is done. Now after this you could apply your false eyelashes then your good to go.



Hope this article helped you.

My number 2 eyeliner tutorial will be up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment