Friday, December 28, 2012

Review: Shiseido The Skincare Day Moisture Protection


Product Name: Shiseido The Skincare Day Moisture Protection
SPF: SPF15
Net Weight: 7mL / 23 FL OZ
Price: FREE SAMPLE




Back from Christmas break~

I'm going to review the sample product I got from Sample Room (check this awesome website!).




Did I liked it?

To be honest, this isn't a SUPER great moisturizer. It's an 'okay' product on my opinion.

It didn't gave me itch, irritation and/or oiliness. I still prefer my Celeteque Matte Moisturizer over this in regards of price and SPF.

Shiseido has SPF15 while Celeteque has SPF30.

Though in regards of application, Shiseido wins my attention. Because of its watery consistency, application is a breeze.





The Bad ( = ^ = )

Just two complaints from this product.

- Price
This baby comes at whooping Php 1,950! I honestly couldn't afford to buy one. If it was under Php1000 I might consider buying this. Price wise, I think this product isn't worth that much, maybe around Php700 - Php800?

- Drying Time
It takes FOREVER to dry. End of story.


Final Verdict?
Not much of a recommend for someone who isn't earning much. But a recommend to those who are willing to splurge money on beauty product.

It was an 'okay' moisturizer and it's good for normal - combination skin type. Not recommended to those very oily peeps, this might (not saying it would) give you breakout ( > _ < )!





















1 comment:

  1. Though in regards of application, Shiseido wins my attention. Because of its watery consistency, application is a breeze. http://my-best-skincare.com

    ReplyDelete