Thursday, December 13, 2012

Make-up Review: Milani Baked Powder Blush (Luminoso)


Product Name: Milani Baked Powder Blush
Shade: Luminoso (05)
Net Weight: 3.5g / 0.12 OZ
Price: Php 370


I was having second thoughts when I ordered this at Digital Traincase, since this would be my first time to use baked blush-ons.

You know what?

This blush really did prove it's worth.

Read ahead to find out why :3





Did I liked it?

When I first got this I was happy to see that the package was really gorgeous, though it may be made of cheap feel plastic but it certainly didn't looked cheap at all.

Consistency wise, this one is somewhat chalky (I'd say about 10-20%) but it was that chalky aspect that made the application easy.

The price! Oh my the price! I was really happy to find this blush on a cheaper price.

The shade looked really amazing on my skin tone. It wasn't light nor wasn't too dark. It was just right. And it looked great when I pair it up with my Nyx Matte Lipstick (Strawberry Daiquiri)! :D





The Bad ( = ^ = )

This one's an 'okay' blush for me. My number one blush it still the In2it waterproof blush (which lasts me 5-6 hours). But for a baked blush, this still is the best one I've used, though it does have a few bad points.

- The free brush
I couldn't even put into words the disappointment I'm feeling with the free brush. It was plain useless. End of story.

- Lasting Power
This just stay 3 hours max on my face before fading.




The blush is so lovely right? <3 Milani blush partnered with Wet n' Wild Megalast Lipstick (Just Peachy)

Me wearing the blush partnered with Nyx Matte Lipstick (Strawberry Daiquiri)

Loving a baked blush right now? Comment below and say what you love about it! :3

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment