Saturday, December 15, 2012

Contact Lens Review: Crystal Peridot Blue


Lens Details:

Diameter: 15mm
Usage: 1 year
Base Curve: 8.70




How was the lens?

I was incredibly impressed on how comfortable this lenses were! And it didn't felt like I was wearing contact lenses at all! 

The lens itself was a bit softer than GEO and i.Fairy.

The colors were vibrant but still has a hint of natural look in it. Compare to Anime Lenses in the market, in my opinion this is a better choice if you want obvious looking eyes.




Price: Php 300

Bought it from this shop:

The shop had some issues before, but rest assured to those who are wondering that this shop 100% LEGIT! The shop owner was incredibly nice and the lenses they sell are in reasonable prices! :D



Look at the cute container~  ( = w = )


Rating:

Comfort: 5/5
Enlargement: 5/5
Color: 4.5/5


Overall, this lenses are amazing! I think this would be my favorite lens brand because of the cheap price and comfortable lens.

I recommend this to those folks who are looking for cheap but amazing contact lens for cosplay or everyday use~


PHOTO SPAM:











2 comments:

  1. Great Review!
    I'm a crystal lenses user too and Peridot series are my fave and im so glad to see a review about the blue one(coz i had violet & brown). Im planning on getting another peridot, and yes the Blue one. <3

    ReplyDelete