Thursday, December 20, 2012

Contact Lens Review: Crystal Citrine Light Violet


Lens Details:

Diameter: 14.2mm
Usage: 1 year
Base Curve: 8.70





How was the lens?

Somehow I was a bit disappointed with this one. 

I was expecting something a little more vibrant but still I loved how natural it looked on my eyes! I bought this lens because I was going to use it on a male character I'm going to cosplay soon and this one fits (almost) perfectly.

Looking for natural looking contact lens? This is the one!




Price: Php 300

Bought it from this shop:

The shop had some issues before, but rest assured to those who are wondering, this shop is 100% LEGIT! The shop owner was incredibly nice and the lenses they sell are in reasonable prices! :D



Rating:

Comfort: 5/5
Color: 3.5/5






Overall, not 100% happy with this lens (about 80% only) but still I loved how natural looking it was. I just wanted something a little more vibrant.

A super recommend to those who are in hunt of natural looking contact lenses.

















No comments:

Post a Comment