Saturday, November 3, 2012

Contact Lens Review: i.Fairy Cara (Green and Red)

(Image from google. I do not own this images.)


Lens Details:
  • DIAMETER: 16.2mm label (15mm in real life)
  • USAGE: 1 year disposable
  • WATER CONTENT: 55%
  • BASE CURVE: 8.6mm

How was the contact lens?

In general, i.Fairy is the most comfortable contact lens I've worn. It wasn't drying and didn't irritate my eyes either. 

i.Fairy Cara Green Review:

I had my doubts with this lens when I first saw it. I was looking for green and red lenses that would stand out even in natural lighting and was 15mm or above in diameter. When I got my lens, I was amazed at how vibrant the lenses were through the sealed bottles. I was excited and immediately tried them on.

It didn't failed me.

The green looked half natural and half fake (which I liked since I'm using this for cosplay).

Here are the pictures when worn:




Rating:

Comfort: 5/5
Enlargement: 5/5
Color: 4/5

-

i.Fairy Cara Red Review:

I need to emphasize this one point; I LOVE THIS LENS! The colors are very VERY virbant and the combination of red and yellowish gold gave life to my eyes. Compare to the the other lenses that are just solid red with black rims, this one is livelier to the eyes.

Here are some pictures:





Rating:

Comfort: 5/5
Enlargement: 5/5
Color: 5/5

-

Overall:
This two lenses are amazing in terms of color, comfort and enlargement. I would definitely recommend this two lenses for cosplayers who are looking for obvious looking contact lenses.


No comments:

Post a Comment